First Payment for Rotary Intl District 3810 Car Raffle Ticket Booklet

I sent the following message to classmate Cecille Guillermo:

"Hi Cecille. I got the money you sent this afternoon. Your remittance as Western Union released to me was  Php3,399.01 because they charged 5.10 for doc stamps. The RI Raffle Ticket Booklet costs Php2,500. Thanks. That is paid.

There's a difference of Php893.01. I will book forward it to the Batch Treasurer Baby Veronica De Guzman Berona as your personal contribution to the batch fund when I see her next meeting. Thanks again for your support!"

If I am not mistaken Cecille holds a record of sort,  because she did the "first remit" for the tickets.YeY!

Her tickets are numbered - 32981- 32990 Booklet 1 of Lot #69. Shall I hold it for you?

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza