Chuchi Estanislao is the new Secretary of Batch 70

Hi Batchmates,


You will find a a copy of my resignation letter which I submitted  to Vice-Chair Goody S Esguerra as Chair Vixi Abat was not present.

During today's meeting, I nominated Chuchi Estanislao to replace me as Secretary and Chelit Consuelo as Asst Secretary. BTW, Chuchi used to be the Asst Secretary. I will continue to serve as Director to assume the directorship position of Chuchi.

Thanks everyone.

==========================================================================

March 19, 2011


The Current Officers and Directors
Batch 1970

Dear Batchmates,

Please accept my resignation from the  position of Secretary. I would prefer to work as one of the Directors and perform  'task specific' responsibilities  related to our forthcoming February 4, 2012 Batch Reunion.  I will also remain the administrator of the RMCHS blog and shall remain active in pursuit of batchmates ‘waiting to be found’.

 It’s been a pleasure having had the opportunity to participate in many  batch activities;  starting from initial meetings way back when we were  formalizing the batch  organization;  and  culminating in the much celebrated and much attended Grand Alumni Homecoming in December of 2010. And talk about our “much hurried” but very happy and fun-filled batch  get together at Doc Lo’s place last Christmas – it was such an exhilarating experience.   Heartwarming as it was,  to have  been part of the “search and reach out” efforts to touch base with our “long lost” batch mates both based here and abroad.

Truly, those were  the happiest moments of my “post adult” life.

But the prospect of certain family obligations urged  me to decide and pass on the responsibilities to someone equally able and who I am confident we shall find among our membership. 

Please be assured however, that I will remain an active participant in all our activities and to the tasks which will be assigned to me.

Thank you so much.

Very truly yours,

Marilou M. Domingo   

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza