Charito Moreno Dytiapco

 Hi everyone,

Another batch mate found us through Google.. and yes a lot of you wanted to know her whereabouts.. wonder no more because I got this email from Charito Moreno-DyTiapco!!

 Hello Malou,
 I commend your initiative in establishing this blog which I chanced upon on Google.  My husband, who is an Ateneo Alumni, regularly communicates with his gradeschool and high school classmates through Yahoo and it gave me the idea to search for our old "alma mater."  What I found is a well managed blog which is active and growing.  I am so excited and happy to see faces of old classmates come alive before my eyes on this computer monitor, most especially my old best friend, Virginia Guevarra.  Thank God to the internet!  I would appreciate it if you could give me her e-mail address or telephone no. so I could get in touch with her.

I immigrated to the US in 1984 and have lived here in Albquerque, New Mexico since 1996.  Before coming to Albuquerque, we have resided in Anaheim and Corona, California.  I am married to Dan Dytiapco, the eldest son of the owners of "Pugad-Lawin Press" at West Point in Cubao.  If I remember correctly, our school newsletter was being printed there.  I have an only son who just graduated from Medical School and is currently a General Surgery intern at Harbor-UCLA.



It is exciting to learn about old classmates whereabouts and it is good to know that a few of our classmates are here in the US. There is a lot to catch-up on forty years after high school graduation.  I am glad that many of you still see each other through common projects, activities and re-unions.
   
Again, thank you and I hope that more of us will discover this site. 

My best regards,
Charito Moreno-Dytiapco


Note: As soon as she sends me her pics I will post it here without delay.




And so as promised here are the pics from here.

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza