An email from Chato

I am happy to share this email i just got from Chato Moreno:

Hi Malou,

It's been a long time (over 6 months ago) when I last communicated with you. The reunion has come and gone and I haven't even congratulated you and the staff for a job well done. Well, congratulations! I heard a lot of good things from Gie and Vicky - that everybody had a blast! Vicky sent me some pics and I have been scrolling the blog site for more photos, figuring names and faces of old batch mates. I wish I was there.

I have been in regular contact with Gie and Vicky, thanks to you. We were planning to have a reunion at the end of May but due to conflict of schedules, it didn't happen. Vicky and I were supposed to see each other for lunch or dinner the last time I was in LA (the third week of June) pero hindi rin nangyari. With my short 3-day stay, I was so pressed for time helping my son pack his apartment stuff to move him to Boise, Idaho for his final 3 years of medical residency.

After unpacking boxes in my son's new apartment, I had the time to check his computer files for some family photos which I've been meaning to send you. Attached are some pics of over a year old to add to your collection. Sorry for the long wait.

I hope this email finds you in good health and God bless.

Best regards,
Chato






Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza