Linda Avenido

Early on, I heard the wonderful news that classmate Linda graduated Cum Laude in Accountancy. Then that was it. Circumstances did not permit me to hang out with classmates. Somehow, I lost touch with all of them until I saw one  in Makati and another at a telco office based in Q.C.

Today, with the batch slowly moving towards "togetherness" anew,  it is refreshing to note that gradually we are touching base with those based abroad and similarly those from the Philippines.

Linda is Philippine-based;  married, and holds a very responsible position in a large manufacturing company. Meeting her for the first time in many, many years, it  appears like life has been good to her. High school memories reminded me that Linda, was a diligent and an intelligent student. Indeed those very same traits brought her to where she is now.


Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza