Salome Senga

A short family name now - Lo; with first name snipped as well (It used to be Luming), Lu is an anesthesiologist by profession. The husband is a surgeon and maybe soon,  three more additions from  the medical profession (she has two daughters, one in med  and the younger one in nursing school). Who knows the son might just be also a doctor.

Lu visited me here in our place last November. Ever so  thoughtful bringing those delicious goodies to remember my birthday. Also one day in November, together with Susan (or Sue) and Chuchi, we ate our stomachs out with seafood - her  treat on the occasion of Susan's visit from Australia. Ooohhhh, that was real  blast, laughing out loud at every memorable high school anecdote.

That night was a celebration. And Lu was a super active participant.  But what you don't know perhaps is that she drives like a race driver. She intimated that traffic management people always  ignore her speed. She IS a doctor after all -- on an emergency hahaha

And can  you ever imagine Lu doing  ballroom dancing?  You bet your _ _ _  she does :-)

As a post ender, allow me to tell everyone what I think of  my friend,  the doctor. Doc Lu is a  stunning person inside out.  Someone who would not hesitate to help, to provide assistance, with  no questions asked. A mark of a true great doctor. And what did she do for me, you perhaps ask? She helped my son get an appendectomy at the most crucial time of my life. Thank you Lu.

I love you both Lu,  and Doc Alfred.

PS
I hope your daughter won't mind as I grabbed these fb pics but for a reason -- for our classmates to enjoy.

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza