What's Up with Ernie de Guzman?

When Ernie was in the Philippines, we have managed to meet up, one with Chuchi E. and another ocassion was during RMCHS Grand Alumni Homecoming. Our initial meet up was for good reason.  Chuchi was trying to secure Ernie's help. Chuchi was scammed with a sizable amount of money :-)

I am quite aware of  some of Ernie's activities. Because we were somehow in the same military milieu. He was still then with his service and my Mom was still operating her small eatery inside a military camp. I used to call him to ask assistance so I could get security clearance for our establishment. And true to his chivalrous beginnings,  Ernie was always ready to help. Thanks Ernie. 

Ernie's job involved secrecy. That's how far I am gonna go:-)

And after so many years, he finally decided to retire. He is now based in the U.S. I learned all his children are finished with school and have their own respective careers, their family can be proud of.

All's well. he has a business but let him tell you about that. I was just chatting with him earlier and says he's not ready to do his bio, so I thought maybe i'll just do it for him ..my perspective and with very limited info.

Ernie with Susan during her recent vacay in the U.S.
Yo Ernie classmate, let this be the first part of your life snippet.. additional info will always be appreciated by us your class and batchmates..

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza