Vicky M. T.

I would always remember Vicky M. Back in high school, I had always admired her neatness, perky personality, makinis ang balat, maganda ang legs and those big brown eyes. Funny how memory automatically takes  me to those very moments.  Isa pa, di nagugusot ang school uniform dahil ang ingat maupo. And another thing, uncle nya celebrity. Artista -- that's Jose Morelos.

I consider Vicky as one of the prettier classmates: Charito Moreno was also a sight; a pretty imp. Si Priscilla  was another. At si Zeny  Evangelista,  bata pa pero sexy na. Well all the rest pretty rin kami kaya lang yung mga na-mention ko,  lamang lang ng isang hilamos he he

Of course we all lost touch from one another. But this blog and of course fb is an  opportunity to keep connected,  no matter the distance.

BTW, Vicky is a medical technologist based in the United States.

I grabbed these pics from Vicky's  fb profile pages. Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza