Rotary Ticket Raffle Winners

First off, thank you everyone for all your support.

Here's a message sent to me by Ms Josie Sy Ang regarding the draw results of the Rotary tickets. Unfortunately, there's no winner from our ticket booklets batch.
"HI there Malou,

I sent you a text last night re the car raffle. I think its very important that you send out a message to our batchmates re the results of the car raffle.

Pictures attached was taken from my i phone as the raffle was done late after dinner and John was out getting our clothes.

I don't know why but this year, there were very few minor prizes. They were probably not able to sell tickets very well.

Winners for 10 roundtrip tickets to Bangkok are:

01824 RC Sta Mesa
21577-RC Pasay Millenium
03707- RC Panday Pira
21125- RC Pasay Millenium
35053- RC Metro Silang
00517- RC Manila East
43927-RC Manila San Miguel (pls check if an Alumniwo
12601 RC Ermita
29308-RC Pasay Southeast
19547-RC Cavite East

Grand winner of the Hyundai Tucson is #42583 is RC San Jose Mindoro. They were ecstatically shouting because it's a first time a club from the island won.

I had to write down the winners so I could send to you right away so I had only 2 pictures taken, sorry about that.

Best regards,
Josie"


But someone from Josie's Club won.

So, for us,  next time maybe? Again much appreciation to you all!

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza