Luisa Umbal Capoy

My apologies to Louie Capoy who sent this email on July 22, 2011 through our rmchs1970@gmail.com account but which I just opened yesterday.  

"Hi to all. I am Ma. Luisa Umbal (now Capoy). I belong to IV-3 of Batch 1970. I accidentally came across the site of Batch 1970 and glad to read all the write ups about our batchmates. Nice looking at your pictures and I also look forward seeing you again in person.. It's been a long time".


Louie is now married with two pretty grown-up  daughters.

I could guess that she together with the family love to travel.



Louie we would love to have you attend our meet-ups, gigs and meetings if you can spare some of your time. Looking forward to see you on February  3,4 and 5 as our grand batch reunion with batchmates coming all the way from the Unites States, Canada, Australia and other parts of the world. Please don't miss that.   

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza