An email from classmate Rodrigo Yago Sr

I just got this email msg from our rmchs1970@gmail.com account.. addressed to Chairman Vixi Abat,  from our classmate Rodrigo Yago Sr and it goes:


Hi to everybody!

I just found out the blog on RMCHS Batch 70 when I googled the name of our school about 2 weeks ago.  My copy of class picture for group IV-1 had been lost a long time ago.  I  saw the picture and read the names and I felt like I'm in high school again.

Over the years, when I pass by the school on my way to work, I saw banners about homecoming events, but I was not interested and never attempted to establish contact. It's only now that I am trying to connect with all of you.

I hope you'll still allow me to join the group.

Rodrigo A. Yago
  

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza