Boots Evelyn Garlitos Doria

A warm welcome to a new found classmate.  In the US where she'd  been based since 1978,  Evelyn is now known as Boots.   She is  happy to "finally find and connect  to high schoolmates online". saying further,  "thanks to Merci Paredes", (the current RMCHSAAI President), she was able to hook up once more with Batch '70.

Here's what she said in her email.

"Yey, yes this is a start of my Cl '70 RMCHS high school connection and hope yours and the rest too .  I will share w/ Rizalina nee Rabanera Escobar who I have contact about this.  She's in San Diego.  I used to have contact with Lorna Tagorda when she was in Hawaii, not sure if she returned to Manila.
A pic taken I think during recent balikbayan trip to Pinas
I do have contact with the Vers (Gen. Rick and wife Eva Orlino).  I always tried to get in touch w/ Bebs when I visit.  Most of the time, February time frame to coincide with the PMA foundation/homecoming which my husband is a member of cl'74.  I will keep in mind '70 batch reunion in February 2012, 1st week right? 

Boots with her daughters
We have so many batchmates who graduated from PMA too (different years lang nga  i.e. Ramon Punsalan, Rick Ver, Arsenio Balucating, Manny Cataluna, Vic Abat, who I saw on your list of friends, hmmm who else?).  As per your question if am a nurse, the answer is no.  I work for the #1 telecommunication company (at&t) where my team handles the telecommunication aspect of the whole Western part of the U.S. of A. 
Although we did not graduated in the same section, I believed we've been classmates in 1st year (Section 2?). 'di ba die-hard beatlemanian ka?  Even supported the beatles haircut and your slambook   Ok, do I have to submit request to a page/blogmaster to have full access to the RMCHS bath '70 blog?  Sayang nga, we (my whole family) were there September 24~October 8, we could have met sana after 40 years.  'yan connected na di tayo sa FB.  Do you have Vicky Morales contact info? I saw in the blog that she's here in California too.
so until the next kamustahan regards to everyone".

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza