Lorena Maraan Bello

I was really ecstatic when I got this  msg from Lorena. I can't help calling her that. Because today she is more popularly known I guess as Lorr. We were together in  our freshman year. And yes we formed a group called consonants. That she reminded me in this msg. I just now  can't recall  kung sino sino kami. 

 "Hi, Malou! How are you? This is Lorena M., we were classmates in 1st year HS. Remember the CONSONANTS? Been trying to find classmates/friends. Wonder how they are doing. Thanks to FB! Hope to hear from you. Regards".


I recall Lorena to be super neat. Always prepared, uniforms well pressed, parang di nagugusot hehehe
What I also remember vividly are our visits to her home. Madalas.  She lives near the school, you see. And yes she was so very hospitable :-)

 Another  FB msg coming from her:

"Oh... so you still remember me!! Nakita ko rin sina Susan, Jane, Divin & Vicky in FB. Also your pix !! Para akong bata... talking to myself when I saw my long lost friends/classmates & batchmates. Dito ako sa California. Every 1-2 yrs. umuuwi ako dyan to visit my brothers and sisters. It's really nice of you to get back to me. See what FB can do??? Nagbababad lagi looking for former classmates/schoolmates! Chat tayo when you get a chance".

Yes, Lorr, I would love to chat with you and sana as I mentioned in my messages, makarating ka  sa Jan or Feb 2012 batch'70 reunion. YESSS.. dumadami na tayo.





Lorena and Family
Lorena in one of her Europe trips
Lorena and Husband

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza