Victor Abat

This was Vic's initial reply to my pleadings to join our Oct 9 Batch '70 meeting through my fb msg box.

"Salamat for sharing our high school senior section pics. Photos bring us back down memory lane. They tell us stories of yesteryears. The young ones then, the young once now. I have since been retired from army service in '08 - gudbye tension, helo pension!"

Subsequently, he said, "Retirement in the mil svc is 56 y/o. Getting old but still bold, a little over the hill but still able to thrill! Afterall, age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."

And on he says, "Reclusive pa naman ako. Baka biglang magkaron ng Vixi's Fan Club. :)

My response, "ahahaha si Vicsie talaga."

I noted however, that he has not yet confirmed his attendance to our Oct 9, 2010 meet up. Swell :-)


Vic and Family

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza