Batchmates, re-introducing Virgie Guevara Acelar

Hi Everyone,

Here's another lovely addition to Batch 1970. I recently re-connected with Virgie Guevara-Acelar through Vicky Morelos. Vicky found her on facebook. What I can remember about Virgie is that she was gorgeously attractive, slim with  swaying sexy hips and I think was the envy of the shy girls like me.. True, she wore her uniform short. And I was thinking at that time, e maganda naman kasi legs.. Right Gie? hehehe

After requesting her to provide a snippet about life lived, something shareable online, she sweetly accommodated with the following and I am reposting it here:

Hi Malou,

Attached are pictures taken during high school year.

About me – I migrated to San Francisco , CA in 1974.  I have 2 boys.

Steve is 30 years old. He went to University of California , Los Angeles (UCLA) and majored in Computer Science. He decided to stay in LA after graduation.He works for Galorath, a software company as Lead System Engineer.

Chris is 26 years old. He went to UCLA also and majored in Business Economics. He decided to come back to the Bay area after graduation.  He works for Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC), an accounting firm as Sr. Tax Accountant. He lives in San Jose about 30-45 minutes away from our place. Even he is so close to us we hardly see him due to his busy schedule.

Both of my boys are not married yet, enjoying their careers.

I worked  for Pacific Gas & Electric Company as a Logistical Planner.  I decided to retire this year after 30 years with the company. Just like what you said, life is too short. My husband Fred and I do medical mission in the Philippines every other year. We started doing this in 2005.

Philippine Medical Society of Northern California has been doing this mission every year for about 30 years now. It’s a complete service which includes medical, surgical, dental, optometry, etc.

The mission is for 1 week only and it helped around 10,000 indigents.  We handle the statistics.

The family also loves to travel. With our  busy schedules,  this is the best way to bond and catch up with each other.


Regards,

Gie

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza