Manuel Cat

I will never forget Manuel. Because he was like Susan's crush forever. I hope  Manuel's wife and Sue's husband won't mind this now :-) Nagkita-kita naman sila sa U.S. recently, I think. Anyway, I remember Manuel together with other Ramon guys like our very own classmate, Rolando B, and Ernie De Gu,  and Monching Punz from S-3 going to the PMA. Model Platoon sila di ba. Awesome. I remember always watching their practice drills, together with Sue and Edwina and Bes (dahil kay Lito Valles?) joke lang past na naman yun)

I heard that Manuel served the AFP after PMA. Divina,  his wife being  a nurse,  went to the  U.S. Manuel joined the family after some years with the AFP. 

Back to the present, Manuel was here  in the Philippines recently to attend his son's wedding.

I think we have a photo of that.

Anecdote lang, one more reason I wont forget Manuel,  kasi hiniram nya lahat ng Jingle magazine ko nung nasa VLuna sya pero sira na ng masoli sa akin he he..  sinabi ko pa daw o.. what a memory. Joke lang. Kumpare ko yan. He is godfather to my daughter. Sayang I lost the baptismal pics during typhoon Ondoy flooding. I think, his wife Divina was at the baptism.

Hey, guys, please feel free to give your comments for this post and all the others. It would be good to hear your own anecdotes with respect to the featured classmate. It's difficult kasi to remember everything in one sitting...sometimes, things just comeback suddenly and the comments section of the blog could accommodate those flashbacks.

Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza