ABC of Senior Citizens

Noted by Chairman Vixi Abat
From: A Doctor's Clinic and republished here:


A is for arthritis
B is for bad back
C is for chest pains, perhaps cardiac
D is for dental decay and decline
E is eyesight, can't read the top line
F is for fissures and fluid retention
G is for gas, which I'd rather not mention
H is high blood pressure -- better if low
I is for incisions with scars you can show
J is for joints, very painful, won't mend
K is for knees that crack when you bend
L is for libido, what happened to sex
M is for memory, I forgot what comes next
N is for nausea, it makes you feel low
O is for osteo, bones that don't grow
P is for prescriptions, I have quite a few
Q is for queasy, it might be bird flu
R is for reflux, one meal turns to two
S is for sleepless nights, counting my fears
T is tinnitus, there are bells in my ears
U is for urine, big troubles with flow
V is for vertigo, dizzy you know
W is for worry that is going around
X is for x-ray and what might be found
Y is for another year I'm left here behind
Z is for zest I still have -- in my mind


Popular posts from this blog

Reuel Aguila

Rolando Mendoza